Episode #24: "Very Heterosexual Looking" March 17, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Do you tip the delivery robot?
- What does a delivery robot do with an undeliverable pizza?
- Too costly to make people
- Christopher is afraid of maps
- Christopher thinks the lightbulbs are listening to him (they probably are)
- "Your eating habits are really not very interesting to me."
- 'Smart' devices are listening to your confidential corporate info through your remote workers
- Our kids use their fancy smart devices for:
- Uber's "Cupertino Mode"
- Liberals hate Tesla (good for environment) but love Volkswagen (bad for environment)
- Google and Amazon replace The Stasis
- "James time is over."
- Your monitor can see you! Click this link to see what it is seeing right now!
- Cheerleader mom deep-fakes the cheerleading squad to make room for her daughter
- Colorado has a "Day Without Meat" and Nebraska looses its shit
- 70's and 80's TV shows were terrible, but the show intros were fantastic
- James drew naked people is collage and learned the human body is not always beautiful "Very heterosexual looking."
- Miami Vice intro (Jan Hammer and bikinis)
- PSA: Miami Vice pilot was good, the rest of the show was awful
- MASH intro
- Modern shows are so much better, but their intros suck
- Knight Rider intro
- Knight Rider's intro narration: "Knight Rider: a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist..."
- Battle Star Galactica intro : extended intro
- Battle Star Galactica intro narration: "There are those who believe that life here began out there, far across the universe, with tribes of humans who may have been the forefathers of the Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now fight to survive somewhere beyond the heavens."
- Buck Rogers intro : extended intro
- CHiPs intro
- OK, Christopher was right, James watched CHiPs because of Eric Estrada
- Magnum PI (the only good show of the 80's)
- Top ten best tv shows from the 1980's by IMBD
- The A-Team intro
- The A-Team intro narration: "In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit..."
- Tom Selec makes James feel small
- The Fall Guy intro
- Get Smart intro is a work of comedic genius
- MacGyver intro