Episode #11: "Too Many Jellybeans" December 17, 2020
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Absence of wallet
- Hoaxing your friends into paying your tab
- The oldest (man) pays
- "If you want to assert your dominance over me by paying for my meal, please have at it."
- "My question, James, is it a labor of love?"
- What would an $800 bill from Subway look like?
- How do digital devices drift? We're not smart enough to know.
- Jack of all trades, master of none
- Christopher is the "utility guy", who also writes the press releases
- PSA - we're all wearing masks so people can't see your face, so use your words
- Smile at the cheese
- James's eyebrow is surprisingly expressive
- You Scandinavian people don't even know how to do eyebrows
- Our weekly "trying to be nice to Trump" minute - He is the first true outsider president
- The US political parties suck and have too much power
- Perot and Nader
- Christopher - "Live and let die." James - "I think you mean live and let live?"
- Running for President just to sell stuff
- And now we talk about the First Ladies
- Carter's peanut eraser
- Too many jellybeans
- Christopher - "Bush senior is the least memorable President." James - "Are you serious?"
- James is cursing at the players through the TV
- James is corrupting Christopher
- Christopher - the social chameleon
- "Up-talking" No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...
- Speech mannerisms or, as the educated say - colloquialisms
- Bleep me
- Humans are not good at reality
- I am gorgeous, I am so gorgeous
- Respect the beverage
- Pineapple whiskey
President Regan with his Jellybeans(image source)