Episode #12: "I hearted my way into science" December 24, 2020
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- So old I remember Blockbuster
- Bootleg books
- James is tired of paying dead authors
- James's unpopular copyright ideas
- Disney's secret Hitler movie
- "Where the hell is the coffee!?"
- Christopher: "I use coffee like a drug." James: "It is a drug."
- Coffee is not gendered
- James's brother-in-law is shocked, shocked how good James's free over the air digital signal is
- Christopher gets triggered by NPR, but still loves Science Friday
- Our podcast is so good that even Christopher listens to it
- James explains to Christopher how podcasts work
- RSS isn't so Simple when it comes to Google and Spotify
- "I hearted my way into science."
- Tik Tok wins because its algorithm actually cares about what YOU want to see
- Socialism benefits the people (in theory), Fascism benefits the people in power
- Christopher can't say "Boob shots" so James has to
- "Parley? What, am I a pirate?"
- Parler is the "Entertainment" Right
- Twitter vs Parler is James vs Christopher
- Instagram is dumb and only wants to show me dumb things and is totally untrainable
- YouTube is advertising me to death
- Christopher likes to watch old TV shows (because he's old)
- Tootsie Pop ad
- Christopher educates his kids only so he can one-up Europeans
- The guy with the shotgun tells you where you can camp
- Why is it up to James to correct Congress Woman Gabbard?
- Our brains are not built for the technology we have