Episode #13: "I've Been Playing With It Ever Since" December 31, 2020
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Christopher can skateboard!
- Christopher is a bad influence on the kids
- Belly-flop bounce
- "Blood is manly, urine isn't."
- James has been mountain biking for 30 years, not because he's good at it, he's just stubborn
- "I suck, I really do suck." - James
- "Everything runs on LEDs in the future."
- "My favorite thing is not responding to people." - James
- James's son gets a new CPU
- Christopher "I have a 14 year old iPad." James: "The first iPad came out in 2010..."
- How to podcast
- Apple podcast documentation is amazing
- "We're going to argue over HTML now?"
- "Flash was a horrible nightmare."
- "I own the show, bow to me."
- "RSS works until you get to nitwits like Google."
- Where to get your short tech questions answered
- "Can I go into one of my conspiracy theories?" "Oh, please do."
- Christopher started with Photoshop 2 (he's really old)
- "I've been playing with it ever since."
- 14-20 floppy disks...
- Shhhhh Shhhhh
- Christopher hacking JPEGs
- Adobe Ancestor Bag
- Christopher is James Bond, if James Bond was an aging computer nerd
- "It's not not clever."
- Pixelmator Pro
- ASCII Art
- Hidden job postings (IT'S IN THE CODE)
- Don't use online PDF editors
- "You know how to tell if you're on a creepy website?" "It says Facebook at the top?"
- Christopher was an AOL Instant Messenger Troll
- The Golden God moves from cowboy town to LA
- "I own undershirts, but they have sleeves for god's sakes!"
- "This is my friend Tina, and my other friend Tina." -Tina