Episode #15: "A Fairly Harmless Gun" January 13, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Wohven T-shirt Club unboxing
- Million-dollar boxer shorts
- Our sisters are more thoughtful than we are
- Because we are men? Because we are jerks? Maybe both.
- PSA - keep an ongoing "present idea" list
- Need a gift for your wife? Ask her friends
- Equal airtime for political candidates- on air vs. on the internet
- Newspapers are obsolete and website slugs tell the real truth
- Should Tweets be editable? Only a problem for popular people
- Christopher is only successful as someone else
- At least they like the fake Christopher, no one likes James - real or imagined
- James proposes to revoke Sec 230 of the Communications Decency Act
- Should Twitter "censor" bad speech? Or should it be a platform for radicalization?
- Were those real Trump supporters?
- Kavanaugh hearing break in - Google vs DuckDuckGo news reporting
- Andy Ngo - the antifa specialist
- QAnon? Ugh.
- Night hiking and the creepy things (and people) on the trail in the wee hours
- James rages against fair weather hikers
- South Mountain
- Weirdos in the middle of nowhere
- Christopher meets a friendly Native American
- "Waiting for a future that will never come and living in a past that never existed."
- James is scared of Christopher’s zip ties
- Are we woke? No.
- Hard truth - violence does actually work.
- The people who should be rioting are too busy working
- Boredom leads to extremism
- COS Play extremists - Posers
- "Humans are dirty dumb animals who just won’t listen to reason."
- Left and Right extremists are both authoritarian assholes
- It’s time for a third party
- "Libertarianism and Communism are opposite sides of the same coin."
- "If you have lived in California, you have seen a large number of crazies."
- "A fairly harmless gun."
- Gun Talk - another topic James knows little about
- Rifling is just a way for big gov to trace your gun
- "This is America, how can there be no bullets?"
- "If you people would just be a little more sane, we could get to some funnier topics."