Episode #16: "Belligerently Reusing Gift Bags" January 20, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Christopher builds a halfpipe
- Eminent Domain leaves a young Christopher with an endless playground
- Christopher becomes the skate ramp guy
- Flash is Dead! Long live HTML!
- Here's your bag, now get out of my house
- Cheap bastards reusing gift bags
- Reusing the tissue
- "If you want to complain about the gift I just gave you, please, go ahead. That just means I won't need to get you one next year."
- Belligerently reusing gift bags
- "I don't get these reality shows."
- Forged in Fire
- "And Mrs. Howell."
- Ginger or Mary Ann? (Mary Ann, obviously)
- Beautiful women from the 60s dying
- A small disagreement over That '70s Show
- Mary Ann all day long
- Knives Out
- PhotoShop 0.07
- Sean Connery - a beautiful man
- Barry Nelson - The first James Bond
- 12 year-old girl sues TikTok
- Lying to get your kids online
- Omega Man (another minor disagreement) and Legend
- Soylent Green
- "I'm not gorgeous like Will Smith."
- Revisiting Copyright and Patents
- Don't ask about Mickey's Copyright, they will find you
- "You were right, I meant I was right."
- "I don't get chutney."
- Christopher wants to watch cowboy movies, but Midnight Cowboy and Brokeback Mountain don't really fit the bill