Episode #17: "The Last Thing You Need to Worry About is Toilet Paper" January 27, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Christopher teaches his kids to be rock stars
- Christopher: the failed architect, James: the failed painter
- Christopher becomes disillusioned with architecture when he realizes there are not enough beautiful women in the field
- Phoenix's architecture and more:
- Metro Center
- The Pyramid On Central
- Phoenix Financial Center
- U of A Biomedical Science Partnership Building
- Tempe is ugly
- Frankford is ugly
- James is ugly
- MP3.com & lala.com
- James listens to... Enya and so does Christopher!
- Natural Wonders
- Far and Way
- Pontiac Fiero
- Christopher has army green eyes, except they are blue
- Boston Legal - Captain Kirk and Odo (inside Star Trek jokes?)
- 4400 desperately trying not to get cancelled. And Failed. And ruined itslef in the process.
- Jumping the shark
- Christopher doesn't respect old people anymore because he is one now
- Engineering is the application of science
- Christopher is tired of science changing
- Don't confuse science with science journalism
- "The last thing you need to worry about is toilet paper."
- Women fighting over toilet paper
- Has religion or science has done more harm?
- Science becomes useless as it becomes politized
- "We talk to much - that is a scientific fact."
- Coffee technology just can't do it better than a simple French Press
- Kuerig cups are more environmentally friendly than Starbucks
- James whining again about being cutoff
- Christopher cracks himself up
- "Little pods of stake."