Episode #19: "Take Your Vaginas and Your Penises and Go Home" February 10, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- James thinks Christopher should wear a dress. A kilt is not a dress.
- Great Kilt - a survival tool
- "What the hell is a loincloth?" "A cloth made from loins?"
- "The Italian size."
- James thinks the Black Knight scene in The Holy Grail was faked
- From dumbbell reading level to advanced literature
- "Those lazy Medieval people and their people cranes."
- My 600 Pound Life
- Coca-Cola ad
- Murals in Phoenix:
- Public art anchors the time and place of a community
- And then we talk about ART...
- London Elephant Parade
- WE define "Art"
- Mineko Grimmer - 1987 "The Point" installation art at El Camino College
- James doesn't go to see art, he makes it come to him
- James Turrell
- James sticks his head into the art
- Christopher wants you to touch his paintings
- Art is ephemeral and only silly artists think their stuff should last forever
- Eurotrash Girl
- Oversized Popeye. Is it art? No.
- Con Artists
- Thomas Kincaid vs Jeff Koons (twitter pole?)
- The art world is rotten from the top down
- Damien Hirst's dead shark
- Computer generated art?
- England - shark on the roof
- Film is the best art form
- We don't like Christo
- Phallic is always a thing
- "Take your vaginas and your penises and go home."