Episode #20: "Hey everybody, this is my probation officer!" - Interview with Allen Henry February 17, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Allen Henry - Probation Office
- James's of panic moment
- James doesn't know the difference between probation and poral
- "I've had enough of this, just send me to prison."
- PSA - Phone Change-over
- James complains about the mug
- Turns out, getting arrested is expensive
- Scottdale runs on DUIs
- Equal opportunity spewers
- Real Colors - Personality Assessment
- Gold, Blue, Green, and Orange
- Christopher is an Orange
- Christopher's "Pow Wows"
- James is Green
- "I like the idea of people, just not people..."
- "We're not making Easter eggs here."
- Tea tipper?
- "As colors go, you're a Californian."
- Greens don't get caught
- White collar criminals should just be hanged
- There are no Robin Hoods, just hoods
- What, the chair isn't included?
- Oranges commit crimes
- It's just a matter of time before Christopher ends up in jail
- It's not Christopher, it's "Kissy"
- The Brightening
- How to speak to and hear people better
- As a teacher, Christopher did well with the problem kids because, well, he was one.
- Ankle bracelet kids
- They don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care
- Christopher doing home visits in the hood
- "That's downright brilliant."
- Allen telling Mike Tyson's what to do
- What does ear taste like?
- Muhammad Ali hugs Christopher
- "Hey everybody, this is my probation officer!"
- Allen didn't need no sidearm
- Smooth or crunchy?