Episode #22: "The Pre Cryogenically Frozen Biden" March 3, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- "Outsider" Architecture
- Greek homes "grow over time"
- Christopher wants to build a straw-bale home with mud covered walls
- Navajo fever
- Joe Rogen Dr. Hotez
- Feeding America's Hungry Children
- Feed My Hungry Children
- Caring Coalition
- Can't give money? Give your time.
- It's bad for James to interact with humans (for him and them)
- Apple TV +
- Christopher occupied Wall Street
- James goes all ways (Apple, Android, and Windows)
- Sony doesn't mix well with others
- Apple has the dumbest names
- Christopher hates big TVs
- Rose Gold and Space Grey are not colors!
- Benny Hill was cheap and sad, but funny
- Apple TV + is the new HBO (not an original observation)
- Charles Schulz - Li'l Folks
- YouTube is music
- Foundation Series Coming to Apple TV +
- Christopher doesn't respect one-liners
- Christopher, The Sopranos was not a documentary
- Netflix is slowing becoming the new cable
- Microsoft Christmas ad "In their own prison cells." - saddest thing I've seen
- NFL owners are like a diversity rainbow. Of white. And old. And male.
- "The pre-cryogenically frozen Biden."
- Trump vaccine plan vs Biden vaccine plan
- And we discuss the EU
- Mexico - the 51st state
- "I swear to God I don't put anything in the coffee."
- A flag is not a rainbow
- Glucose? Couscous?
- Christopher: "Do you remember when we used to talk about flags?"
- James: "Yes."
- Christopher: "What happened to that?"
- James: "You."