Episode #27: Interview with Malinda Hurd - Meditation April 7, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Malinda Hurd
- The mugs
- Christopher goes to church for the first time in a year
- Sharing the chalice
- You don't get sick from the chalice?
- Vaccination poll (just James)
- Judge was a bad child
- Christopher fixes his attendance record
- Men like women with "presence"
- James doesn't like kilts
- Leam Neason can wear a kilt, James can't
- Christopher's puffy shirt
- No one likes the Arizona Renaissance Festival (but James)
- Malinda had a didgeridoo
- Christopher picks up the drawl
- Malinda is Scottish
- If you have the money, you can do anything (none of us have any)
- Malinda wants to RV the country
- James warns of the murderous Maine mosquitos
- Mosquitoes are attracted to people who wear blue and eat bananas
- Christopher plays the flute
- The Native America flute is the best
- Malinda tries to meditate while Christoper's chicken lays an egg
- Malinda's meditation removes the mental noise
- "The homogeny of pink"
- Malinda's non profit
- Malinda does mediation with schools "Tools for Teens"
- Reflexology - Meditation - Yin Yoga
- Meditation trains the mind
- Music as meditation
- Sufism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sufism
- Teen's disconnectedness has led the sadness
- Breakdown of manners
- Faith tied to manners?
- Is Yoga chaos?
- James has the best doodles
- Malinda's Sound bowls
- Malinda's meditation