Episode #28: Christopher Dances Around the Maypole April 14, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- Is 13 America's number?
- If you're going to be THAT boring, just stay home
- What did you think? Get vaccinated?
- Christopher doesn't go the the hospital, except for when he does
- Doctors are full of shit
- Our expert opinion on the uselessness of doctors
- Christopher is waiting to go to the doctor until he is 60
- Too many vaccines
- Christopher doesn't think people are stupid
- There are no stupid decisions, only stupid people
- Texas woman convicted of a felony for not returning a VHS tape
- Renting from the front of the store
- The Super League disaster (Soccer)
- (America (the best)) Football isn't socialist
- What kind of sport ends in a tie?
- The Phoenix Wranglers (with cheerleaders)
- Good players got wrangled
- How many types of (real) Football did we have?
- Christopher: SportsMan
- Live sports aren't boring in person
- Christopher: "Remember when David Ortiz broke Ted Williams record?" - James: blank stare
- Why is the potato gendered?
- The Mr. in Mr. Potato Head is actually funny and important
- The story of Christopher's Lemon Pig
- Scouts is better without the "Boy"
- BSA created a lot of the early safety procedures for working with kids
- Christopher dances around the Maypole
- Christopher loves (modern) Germans