Episode #34: It's Probably UFOs June 22, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- James runs
- Christopher works out
- Lance Armstrong vs Jan Ullrich / fast vs slow
- James wasn t naked
- Speaking of UFOs
- Christopher, the paperboy, sees three UFOs
- It's just a meteor (it's not just a meteor)
- SR-71 Blackbird
- "Long fingers that glow"
- Air Force pilots confirm UFOs
- "It's probably UFOs"
- How does a compass work?
- NASA copper cable
- Just things in the air
- We aren't interesting enough for the aliens to actually talk to us
- It's a book, sir!
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy TV show
- Oort Cloud
- "Coming out party for the aliens"
- Christopher has seen the aliens in Area 51
- The aliens did not crash in Dreamy Draw
- Are we thinking of Roswell?
- James doesn't like this whole Mother's Day vs Father's Day thing
- All holidays are just sort of the same now and silly
- When is the cutoff time for for holiday well wishing?
- 9pm is the normal cutoff time
- Folding the newspapers
- Christopher's newspaper delivery empire
- Bitten by a dog and struck by lightning
- Give me my two dollars