Episode #35: James Buys a Baseball Cap June 29, 2021
Listen on: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
- James buys a baseball cap
- Christopher doesn't know how to run
- Heels were invented for battle
- Christopher's Amish hat story
- Southbend Lathes
- The scourge of Rockler
- Software bloat - What Intel giveth, Mircosoft taketh away
- News Stand (Mac newsreader)
- Macintosh 8100
- Don't say SIRI!
- Amazon Alexa Football ad triggers Alexa, or does it?
- Fashion is all about attitude
- "I don't jaw people"
- James looks like a mean Chihuahua when he smiles
- Homeless are Robin Hood?
- Soylent Green
- Liberals want to fix homelessness, as long as it doesn't effect their real estate value
- There's a lot of talk about Tech leaving San Francisco, but they really aren't
- Tempe - flash cube city
- Does James live downtown?
- New York is a real city
- Neil deGrasse Tyson repeats what James just said
- Dreamy Draw alien correction
- Aliens, because I want to believe
- Are we smart enough?